Thursday, August 10, 2006

*The Wails and The Screams of The Children *

*The Wails and The Screams of The Children *
Maria's Emotion's Poetry
The wails and the screams of the children could be heard all over the house called Nazareth House,when the children were beaten to the ground cowering in fearthere on the floor. But who ever did care when the eerie sounds did fill the air never was any comfort there. What a pitiful site thechildren who cried uncontrollably for their parents to come and take them home just to get them out of there wondering what had I/we done . Oh! how the children did plead with any person who passed by PLEASE PLEASE JUST COME AND HELP ME CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ME? PLEASE WON'T YOU HELP ME! . It was such a harsh regime that theydared to call all this mere disciplinebut believe me this was more than merediscipline it was abuse to our bodiesour minds and souls with our TRUST theycontinued to erode shattered to dust butwhat the hell did anyone care we were just mere children who were being kept in there to be beaten with big sticks and to everyone outside the myth being fed was we were protected and loved OH!if only this was true we would not haveour stories being relayed to you. I am now 53 years old and still the memories haunt my mind of all the sadistic cruel and evil things I was forced to endure well who would believeus anyway.I have heard it said many timesjust get on with your life and stop wallowing in self pity but in reply I do say to all of you perhaps if you had walked in my shoes would you still havethe same opinion of me I doubt if you might. I would dearly love to rise above all of this pain and torment that just keeps eating away at me and cuts me up deep inside and it keeps haunting my mind again and again I can only suspect youdon't know what the hell you are sayingit is so easy to put another person downwhen they are already filled with so many doubts so I say again and again think before you open your mouths todare to criticise what I/we are about.
MY POEM ABOVE CAN ALSO BE VIEWED ON ANGELS THAT CARE WEBSITE PAGE CLCIK ON LINK BELOW
MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO MARCIA OF ANGELS THAT CARE FOR FEATURING MY POEM ON YOUR WEBSITE THANK YOU

No comments: