Saturday, January 06, 2007

SHARING WARNING TO ALL IN GROUPS

This came into me from a very reliable source.... please make sure whenexcepting people into your groups you are careful! I don't know if this isa hoax, I do know it is a great time to remind everyone to always keep an eye out and watch each others backs! Something I received from another group that I am in. There is a member joining groups with the nik I name (BRB). Do Not let theminto your group... They are a Bot and will post 100's of bad messages in afew seconds. You can not cancel them ! Soooooooooooo! If they apply justleave them pending forever, You can not ban them, They are hitting randomgroups. Remember do not except BRB ! I urge you all to put this warning in your groups. I had seen this in a couple of my groups and am now sharing with everyonethat has the right to know. Please take this message and share it with other groups as well as your own.

No comments: