Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Maria's Petition For An Apology For Former Nazareth House Children Who Were Abused

HELLO FRIENDS:)
I just wanted to let you all know I have just set up a petition for an apology both from the catholic church and nazareth house to the former children who were abuses whilst in their care the details are below for anyone who would like to support me in my campaign for an apology I would be very grateful indeed and I thank you in advance anyone who does sign my petition I also plan to have the petition on my websites and also my Maria's blog My petition is not just UK based but Internationally Maria's Petition For An Apology For Former Nazareth House Children Who Were Abused » Sign this petition» Discussion Forum for this petition» View signatures
THE PETITION MANY CHILDREN OVER DECADES ALLEGEDLY SUFFERED ABUSE WHILE IN CARE AT NAZARETH HOUSE ORPHANAGES AROUND THE WORLD. VICTIMS/SURVIVORS NEED AND WANT AN APOLOGY FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND NAZARETH HOUSE FOR THEIR SUFFERING. DESIRED OUTCOME THAT ALL VICTIMS/SURVIVORS OF NAZARETH HOUSE RECEIVE AN APOLOGY FOR their ABUSE WHO WE NEED TO INFLUENCE THE GOVERNMENTS, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, NAZARETH HOUSE HOW LONG WILL WE CAMPAIGN 2009

http://groups.msn.com/MariasSurvivorsVictimsChildAbuseGroup/_whatsnew.msnw

» Sign this petition

No comments: