Sunday, July 30, 2006

THE PREVIOUS PAGES ARE SWORN STATEMENTS IN A COURT OF LAW

THE PREVIOUS PAGES ARE SWORN STATEMENTS IN A COURT OF LAW
THE PREVIOUS PAGES ARE SWORN STATEMENTS AND WHAT WENT ON IN THE COURTROOM IN A COURT OF LAW FROM WHAT LIFE WAS LIKE FOR THESE THREE SURVIVORS @ NAZARETH HOUSE CARDONALD GLASGOW WHICH IS THE FIRST HOME I WAS IN FROM AGE 2 - 11 WHICH BEARS SOME SIMILARITIES WITH MY OWN STORY THAT HAS BEEN ON THE NET SINCE THE YEAR 2000 IN PROTEST I BUILT MY FIRST WEBSITE CALLED MARIA'S WEBSITE AT THE SHAM OF A COURT CASE IMO REGARDING THE SISTER ALPHONSO TRIAL AND JUSTICE WAS DENIED BACK THEN AS WELL IN MY OPINION FOR US ALL I DO NOT KNOW THESE SURVIVORS PERSONALLY THAT I AM AWARE OF NOR DO I RECOGNIZE ANY OF THEIR NAMES BUT OH HOW MY HEART DOES BLEED FOR THEM AND HOW VERY BRAVE AND COURAGOUS THEY WERE TO STAND UP IN THAT COURTROOM AND TELL THEIR STORIES WELL DONE TO YOU ALL VERY WELL DONE FOR YOUR GUTS AND COURAGE I TAKE MY HAT OF TO YOU ALL* AND SAY THANK YOU TO YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT ON BEHALF OF US ALL AS WELL AS YOURSELVES Maria

2 comments:

imo said...

Dear Maria, It takes so much courage for anyone to tell their story of abuse. However, these people were blessed because they had you on their side.

I cannot out into words how sad keepers are that the nuns at Nazareth House were so horrible to you. I am glad you survived to not only tell your story but to help others find the courage to tell their stories.

Mariaehart said...

Hello John My Friend:)

Many thanks for your very kind conforting words my friend much appreciated indeed. Yes indeed it does take great courage for sure for any abuse victim/survivor to tell their story it is far from easy and a very long road to travel for us all but keeping our resolve strength courage and determination we can and do do it evetually and for me I found it gave me back my power over myself rather than letting the abusers eat me up inside and perhaps it would have made me bitter and destroy me but by speaking out my abusers no longer I felt had control over me anymore my friend.
All we want is JUSTICE is that to much to dare to ask for it makes me wonder as imo everything is so much geared in favour of the abusers and sadly not for the abused:( thanks again John.

With Lots of Love
Your Friend
~Maria~
xxx